10.03.2008

A quick lesson in American Government.

I found this map on my friend's blog, Blogadilla.com, and thought it needed to be shared.  

Every election, Americans start bitching about how effed-up and outdated the electoral college is and that it desperately needs to be changed.  Being from Idaho, I usually get the "I live in a red state, but I vote blue, so my votes count for NOTHING" argument.  However, Tim presents an interesting flipside that I never even considered.  Check it out.

2 comments:

Kayci said...

Very interesting. Thanks for the info! Hope all is well with you.

Chelsea Silva said...

I tried explaining how the electoral college sucks in Spanish to my sister. First I had to try to explain what the electoral college was. I'm not sure which explaination made her more confused :)