5.03.2008

All up in Korea

My disclaimer: I realize I may or may not have turned into that blogger I hate. Sorry.
Holy crap, I made it! So this could be a ridiculously long post because I'm practically bursting with useless Korean info, but I hate to read long, wordy blogs. I like pictures with short explanations.
My last meal in America -- bad Wendy's. Don't judge. I didn't eat too much as I was retardedly excited. As a matter of fact, I haven't really been hungry since I got here. Weird.

Anyway, I got to fly through Tokyo, which was way easier than expected -- they pretty much just herd everyone in the right directions, so there's really very little room to f!*k it up. And apparently Tokyo is the tropics, so humid. That was totally unexpected. I'll upload more pics later, blogger is being stubborn.

No comments: